2021 Drone pic Wild Cherry Park, St Joe.

Town of St. Joe, Indiana

Home of Indiana's Famous Annual Pickle Festival 

Pictured: Community access bridge to "Wild Cherry Park".

Come to our Famous Annual Pickle Festival

Our 2021annual Pickle Festival is a great family-friendly experience and is our biggest, most famous event of the year!  The event dates:  July 15th, 16th & 17th.

Spotlight News for St. Joe:

Welcome residents, visitors and 2021 Pickle Fest vendors!

Welcome residents, visitors and Pickle Festival attendees to our lovely small town of St. Joe, Indiana. This is our official town's website!

The town of Saint Joe, Indiana has 400 plus residents that enjoy a wonderful small town quality of life. The St. Joe community is enhanced by the three lovely community parks, several large businesses, awesome public services and a popular conservation club!


TOP-RATED Riverdale school -- We are proud of our 4-Star Rated School! 

The community of St. Joe, Indiana lies in the school district of DeKalb County Eastern Community Schools. Our 4-star rated Riverdale Elementary school sits at the entrance of our River Greenway path, which is used by school children, residents and visitors of all ages. It's a year-round outdoor experiences and walking path along the St. Joeseph river.

Calendar of event

Our Calendar, coming soon

Employment, town hall jobs

Town Jobs? Get

Employment Application

LOGO, Town of St. Joe, Indiana.jpg

NEWS/EVENTS:  What's Happening in St. Joe, Indiana?

12-Miles of Yard Sales,

May 15th

SHOP our biggest yard sale yet: 12-miles of treasures bought and sold all day on May 15th. Join us: 

SR -1 Butler, through St. Joe to the Bridge in Spencerville.

Vendor opportunities in St. Joe available. Contact St. Joe town hall. 

INDOT’s Community Crossing Matching Grant Fund 

St. Joe was selected to receive a grant award that will fund up to 75% of construction projects or the purchase of materials to improve the town’s infrastructure. Remaining 25% of funds are already set aside and ready for immediate use.

2021 Pickle Festival,

July 15,16 & 17

Vendors apply now to setup at our Pickle Festival, contact town hall. Our Annual Pickle Festival attracts visitors locally & from across the United States! WOW! Event dates:  July 15th, 16th & 17th. Subject to COVID advisory.

As a courtesy, visit area public websites below: DeKalb EDP, tourism and chamber sites. 

LOGO DeKalb Visitor bureau.jpeg